View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #15
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Nope, the stick doesn't do anything for you other than provide you with something to hold. The tip is the only part of the stylus that does any sort of actual interaction with the capacitive touchscreen. Your gloves might have been thin enough to not entirely insulate your fingertip from the screen. They actually make capacitive gloves in case you live in a cold weather area and you don't want to resort to using sausages.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/16/h...iphone-gloves/
Well I may make one myself then. I just received the Amazon Basic stylus for KFHD and it is no better than my cheapy stylus I will say the Paperwhite touch is not as responsive as the KFHD.

Not sure what I can do about that, I try to turn pages, over and over again. KFHD no problem, it does it easy. I still love the PW to read on, now that I got the brightness I needed, but frustrated changing pages.

Last edited by new; 12-01-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: typos as usual
new is offline   Reply With Quote