View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriarch View Post
At this stage, it looks as though I'll be getting a Sony PRS-T2 rather than a Kobo Touch. I think that the extra cost of the Sony is worth it for calibre integration, which by far looks to be my favourite feature, according to the explanation here.
I just tested the manual upgrade to 2.1.4 on my Kobo Touch to trial the new Calibre ability to create/manage shelves, and I was quite impressed by it. I'm not sure of the extent of Calibre/Sony integration, but there's definitely a lot of Calibre progress for the KT. (It made me go make a little donation!)
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote