Thread: Ebook Price War
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #39
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Actually, it might not be "enough"—unless you're speaking of a purely "I would do it if I felt motivated enough to do so, but I'm not" kind of philosophy. But if you're thinking that the option to do so will always waiting—should you change your mind at a later date—you may be in for an unpleasant surprise on that later date.

If you (a rhetorical you at this point) have any intentions of ever removing the DRM from your ebooks, doing so immediately after purchase offers you your best chance of success.
Agreed. I can't claim to do it after every purchase (especially since there are four people purchasing on my account), but about once a month I go in and download all the recently purchased items, strip them, and archive them.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote