View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #9
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I just reviewed this setting and mine also says 0 books. I also spot checked and found that for books that had not been updated recently the metadata.opf files were also not updated recently.

I will look at the status after I initially install 0.8.14. Even if it says 8611 books need backed up I know that it is not doing this. If what you see occurs for all of us then I suspect it takes a little time for the new version to index/verify the status and until it does it reports (however briefly) inaccurate numbers.

Good Luck.
I also did a few spot checks, shows that books not changed in 1 year, have opf files with timestamp after upgrade.
Even an old rar file not yet converted.
Let's see in 8.14

I'm certain I've told Norton to keep away from Calibre/Libraries.

Brgds Per
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote