View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #33
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Smile

i wish there were still real radio drama here in midwest america my wife and i drive 20,000 miles a years (there are several 50+ hour drive one ways to texas for visiting family every year too) and we would LOVE some good radio drama, audio books are such hit & miss, some are read good and entertaining but most are done in the most boring nearly monotone way that even the most exciting book puts you to sleep.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote