View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #149
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishStyx View Post
Ok, I never said you should. I do think the DR would meet your needs, if not to your extreme idealised standards. If I waited until I was absolutely certain that a purchase would meet every need in absolute perfection and with absolute precision, I don't think I would ever buy anything.

But you are welcome to wait until that day comes.
I've got many of the same hopes/demands as dmaul1114, and the iRex is just not fast enough or usable enough for me yet. I know that fast enough and usable enough are coming within the next year or two for my personal demands, and if I'm somehow let down, I still have plenty of paper and pens/pencils of excellent quality, along with my computer and prs-505 for a three-piece temporary solution.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote