View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szajd View Post
PDF reflow. I heard that the device supports PDF reflow, but only if there are no images. Is this true? Does this mean that if there's only one image in the whole PDF file, I can only read it with normal zoom view? And can you switch between reflow mode and non-reflow mode on the device?
The reflow is always for the current page, so a page without images will likely reflow but a page with images might or might not reflow. If you want to see how reflow will likely work, try viewing your PDFs in the Windows or Mac Sony eBook Library and select any size above S (which is a full page view). This is very similar to what will happen with reflow in portrait mode on most mobile Adobe Digital Editions devices. The Touch Edition also includes a landscape mode and a zoom mode, although the latter is again "per page" (i.e. it does not remember its settings from page to page).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote