View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Do the Movies play ok? I had a Coby & the movie sound was off the film dragged. How is it on the Fire HD?
On lower quality tablets, Netflix doesn't always adjust bitrates correctly. That was an issue on my Polaroid pmid701i. But once I logged into Netflix and forced it to a lower bitrate, video on the Polaroid was smooth. Not only that but playback on my hdtv was unaffected.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote