View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Holy crap! To buy a K4B with the official lighted cover will cost $129, while the PW is $119 w/o cover. Forget that! They also want $60 for the official lighted Touch cover. I saw some user photos and they look like sh@t as far as the light goes. Pardon my language but I'm getting frustrated.
I completely agree that the covers are way overpriced. The only reason that I even have a lighted cover is because there were two special offers that stacked, one for 50% off a lighted cover and one for $10 off Kindle accessories, so I ended up getting mine for $60 - $30 (50% off) - $10 = $20.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote