View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #44
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,

I used www.alwaysvpn.com, download and install its vpn software, connect it, and place another order by using Vpost USA address, and non-US credit card. It does not work because B&N shows my order status as

"Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S."

So now I have two Nook orders with same order status! Hope B&N will not actually charge me for nothing.
That is strange. Did you also use the Vpost address as the credit card billing address? You should not use your real billing address.
Perhaps B&N is blocking Vpost addresses? Or perhaps this does not work with your credit card? I can only tell you what worked for me.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote