View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #21
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Loved it! Very different from your other shorts..
It left me wondering who was... oops don't want to spoil it for anyone.
Keep writing. I use to not like reading short stories (not even anthologies from my favorite authors) but, I've found that lately I am really starting to appreciate them.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
(now if you would just put up a tip jar, I would even dig out the credit cards<haven't been used for 10 years and still they keep upping my limits!>, get a pay pal account and leave a little something)
Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I think I'm still wondering who...well, that little creature was just there when I wrote it, I have no explanations for its appearance There won't be a tip jar, as I think I've decided against trying to profit from my short stories. I might do t-shirts at some point, or mugs And I love short stories as reading matter. You can do a lot with a short story in a small amount of space. It's really a playground for ideas that might not be big enough for a novel.

Thanks again, for reading
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote