View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #93
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I got my start with reading on my own in the early 60s. Back then I read almost entirely science fiction, and the covers of mass market science fiction paperbacks were pretty lurid. Sometimes I could get away with carrying the book so only the back showed -- but that didn't work with Ace doubles! And, if anything, their covers (both of them!) were the most lurid!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote