View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:36 PM   #178
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
Really? That's lucky for you! Maybe she didn't realize you had a non-resident membership?

I knew mine expired in August of this year but didn't know the exact date. So when I was no longer able to access the library I just printed off the Application, marked it Renewal and mailed my check. Maybe I should have just called like you did! One thing I was glad of, I had several books on my Hold list and some of them I've been waiting for forever and I was afraid when my account lapsed I would have to start all over on the Hold list, but when they reactivated my account, my Hold list was still intact.
I found out about my account because I got email saying an eBook was ready. After my account was renewed, I was all set. All my holds still there. I know they can take credit cards. So if I did have to pay, I would have asked if I could pay by plastic and continued on my way. I called because I wasn't expecting to get a free year. I was hoping to be able to pay over the phone.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote