View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Yes-it works pretty much as advertised. We use LogmeIn at work for connecting on the road to both PCs and Macs-the iPad version is pretty well done.

I've also heard great things about Screens-apparently it's even more intuitive navigating on the iPad-but haven't tried it yet.

I actually thought I would use LogmeIn a lot when I first got my iPad-I thought I would be accessing my Mac from the comfort of the couch But really, the stuff I thought I would need Logmein for I end up doing on the iPad itself (email, checking PDFs, etc..).
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote