View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger View Post
well i bought 4g sdhc and formated to FAT and tried to update firmware but the reader couldnt find it
what am i suppose to do?
thanks
Technically 4G cards are SDHC and should always be formatted in FAT32. If you look around a 2G or less card can be found for about $5 and would be preferable. I suppose you might be able to partition a 4Gig card. Make the first partition 1 G and then format it FAT. 1G or less is the preferable card size for firmware upgrades on the V3.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote