View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Does it matter? I can return a paper book at any brick and mortar store, so why should I not have the same option with ebooks?
Thanks for your support, but best not to feed the troll. This isn't the first time he's made comments of this sort on threads like this.

I'm a big boy, I can deal with Kobo's customer service. I have extra ammunition now, as it happens, since this epub doesn't display on my reader for some reason. I just get big fat "Page Error!"

I'm mainly wondering (for the reasons posted above) which retailers people have had success in getting refunds. Also which are really bad, so I don't have to waste my time with them in future. I don't recollect refunds being a problem in the past, but perhaps I only tried Amazon.

Last edited by raac; 10-07-2012 at 08:06 PM.
raac is offline   Reply With Quote