View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 AM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Josieb1: As stated above, the Aura HD does have Pocket. In fact, if the two devices are running the current firmware, they are identical in all ways except those the are inherent in the device differences.

As to the other question, I have two answers.

Answer 1:
No, you don't need an Aura HD. The Aura is a great device. High resolution, easy to use, easy to hold. Small enough to go with you everywhere and good to use at home.

Answer 2:
You definitely need an Aura HD. The Aura is a great device, perfect for use on the go. But, the larger screen and higher resolution of the Aura HD will make it much better for use at home.

I'll let you pick the answer you want. I have a suspicion I know which you will choose

Thank you davidfor, its more what answer I can convince my husband is right

But yes I know which one I want, I may have to wait until my birthday in a few months though.....
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote