View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #55
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Apologies - I misunderstood your post . So few people are willing to do a factory reset that I wasn't expecting that! I thought your KT was exhibiting identifiably different behaviour ...
I don't think "willing" is the right word. "Panicking" describes the state of mind the first time I needed to do it. "Resigned" gets a bit closer to my current state of mind about it.

I actually have it down now. I do it at work with a nice fast connection for the firmware download and I won't feel like I would be better reading on the device. Well, I might feel that way, but I make myself do some work instead.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote