View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Having read this, and after checking what "BBY" and "ABY" meant, I would be tempted to store the years as a number. Then use a negative number for BBY and a positive for ABY. I would probably leave it at that, but I think you could create a column that displays this as a positive number with the suffix. But, I'm not sure if you could get this column to sort using the original. Unfortunately, I don't have my laptop and Calibre with me today to experiment. Though it is fortunate for my work productivity
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote