View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #13
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
The 505 is/was indeed excellent. I'm from the UK, I imported one fairly close to the US launch for £175. Money very well spent, it served me well till I foolishly sold it because I thought the iPad(1) would replace it as my main reader. Wrong. iPad has its strengths but I'm no fan of it strictly as an ereader - too unwieldy and glarey imo.

So, I relented and bought a 650 and have no desire to upgrade from that any time soon. Had I not sold the 505 I'd still be happy with it probably. I was fortunate when I sold it, as the x50 models were yet to even be announced and the 505, then discontinued, was perceived as better than the 600 so the price had held - sold it for £174, £1 less than what I bought it for 18+ months earlier

Last edited by yegon; 10-07-2011 at 07:45 AM.
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote