View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #68
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Apparently not everyone can smell it, and not everyone produces it:
http://www.wisegeek.com/why-does-asp...mell-funny.htm

I wasn't expecting it the first time I had asparagus, I thought my kidneys were packing up.
I've often wondered about this, so thanks. I can smell, and produce, it. I know this because asparagus is quite often eaten in this house, in the form of a nice cut of steak, a few spears of asparagus, and a par-cooked jacket potato, all seasoned a bit with salt and pepper and chucked on the barby. It's probably the meal we eat the most often (a bit of Dijonnaise on the side, and some butter on the spud).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote