View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #33
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by polossatik View Post
I'm thinking about getting one of these, so decide to have look at the translation stuff here to translate it to Dutch (ill provide the translation later)

one question I have is that will these be included by default in new firmware?

Also I noticed some typo's in the English:

@Books_empty=Copy your books into device memory or to SD care, and they will appear here
(the next few lines in the en file may also need some re-writing , preferable by a native English speaker)

@3years=3 tears

there is a line without @. is this intended?

@border_large=large
auto=auto

@Hint_dictionary=Hold \25 - list; hold \21 - erase; hold \23 - clear; MENU - choose dic
-> dic? is there a size limit in the menu?
There will be an official dutch vendor pretty soon (beginning of june). You will find the dutch version of the firmware on pocketbook.nl in a few days.

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, I will get them fixed.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote