View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #19
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I have a general query please. Does the Literary Club have a rule that a nominated book must be available as an ebook? I think this is the case in the other Club, but wasn't sure about this one.
I'm asking because I have a very good writer in mind for a future nomination, but can't find her books as ebooks anywhere. It could just be that they aren't available in Australia, but that seems unlikely, and I assume it's her publisher's decision.
No, we do not have an ebook only rule. We have had a few months that the winning nomination was not available in ebook.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote