View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #30
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycymru View Post
Is italicised text now displaying properly in kobo nickel and other fonts?
Is bookmarking fully fixed i.e. in every instance will it always go back to the exact page you were reading?
For the touch and "glo" (where it is supposed to be a "feature"), does the screen no longer go into sleep mode 30-60 seconds after switching on if you don't touch the screen?
In quick testing- Nickel shows properly in kepubs, but bolds in Gutenberg epub I tested..
Since the bookmarking issue was fixed in most cases with last firmware, I don't specifically know if I have one to test, so I can''t help there.
The fast sleep issue is fixed.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote