View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #124
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I much prefer the margins set in the body style.
I had troubles putting top and bottom margin in body. They seem to work better in @page. Maybe because body is for the entire file, whereas page is for the page as rendered by the reader. However, putting left and right margins in @page seemed to indent the ADE page numbers with the text, whereas body margins just indented the text, leaving the ADE page numbers in the margin. That's why I use body for left and right and @page for top and bottom.

Not much of an issue for some readers... nook doesn't show ADE page numbers in the margin - they are at the bottom. Same with Kobo, and I think it's also the same with Sony readers. But some show it in the margins.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote