View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dean View Post
I appreciated this from RedAdept: http://redadept.wordpress.com/ (Scroll down to The Summoning of Clade Josso)

Believe it or not, I'm fine with that. She was honest about it not being her cup of tea, but still praised the style and work I put into it (I edit my own books, btw). Check it out.
Well, a review is one person's take - there's no way we can write something that is everybody's cup of tea. I just wish that everyone who sent messages and emails saying they really enjoyed my books would write reviews, but it doesn't work that way.
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote