View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #59
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
They should put a little more effort into proper language translations provided by native speakers (for messages and menus). For example, "Press button cancel to quit searching" should be "Press cancel button to quit searching", and "English speaking" should be something like "Text to speech" or "Text to audio", and "Not be used" should be simply "Not used".

I encountered quite a number of "unusual phrasings" over the course of just a few days of casual use.
Agreed. I've had some difficulty understanding the directions given in several cases.

Also, they claim that .lit files are supported. So I'd like to see .lit files actually working!

Last edited by Jane A; 09-20-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote