View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimo1re View Post
Huzzaa. I'm with Zelda (well, who isn't?)
huzzaa !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Woohoo!
woohoo !
Quote:
To be honest I was hoping that they would ditch the cell phone aspect anyways. Chances are Verizon would have never carried it.
yep, i like the idea of the "cellphone-free" version better too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
just cool if they really are back and can deliver a reading device in the same size and all but no cell phone. The cell phone was the reason I would never consider buying a Readius. Make it a 5"-8" display it gives everyone a run for their money.

BTW, their design makes even a 10" or larger reader much more portable...hmmmmm?
hmmmm !!!!

wow, seriously, can't wait to see what they come back with.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote