View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #810
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilversV View Post
Ok so, i do a factory reset because before configuration my PC detect my kobo. I put the update on it. The kobo has install it. Now it say me to configure it. I plug it into my USB, Windows and KoboDesktop detect the kobo, and the drive is mount correct. I do the configuration and BOOM the kobo is disconnected and the drive is unknow. If it's material, why before configure it, it works ? I have possibility to not do configuration ?
could be a bad usb cable. Try a different cable and see what happens.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote