View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #371
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Personally I'm feeling alright about continuing to use my mightybright ultraflex. The Kindle lighting does look like an improvement, but it's far from perfect and may come with downsides. Also it does appear that Amazon's advertising was misleading. They boasted a 20% increase in screen clarity. I think Harry T was excited about it. Doesn't seemed to have happened. Anyway, not time to upgrade yet. It's a shame because I would love to see a great in-built light without the disadvantages. I don't think this technology is ready, if it ever will be.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote