View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #183
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
We have so many channels and so many recorded shows (which honestly, we don't watch or can keep the pace) that knowing we can't watch those anymore, feels weird...

...We're so accustomed to have hundreds of channels that we never watch that now we feel like we're missing something.
I think it's like when I left my cell phone at home when I went to class. If I'm in class, I keep the cell phone off and don't plan on driving and talking, so why did I feel like I was missing something when I didn't have it? I didn't want to use it; I just liked knowing it was there.

If you tape everything (I do as well) then you aren't used to watching something when it's actually on. I was just watching 20/20 which was recorded on Friday. If it was Friday at 10PM, I'd watch something already recorded because I won't be able to skip the commercials if it's live.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote