View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #35543
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
desertblues, I'd love to have the opportunity to travel, but some of the places you go seem to require a bit more courage than I'm certain I could muster. Hope you find an interesting (and safe) destination.
I do have courage for political problems when travelling, but not as much for heights, unfortunately; though when visiting the US I mustered all my courage to look down into the Grand Canyon. I have thought about Israel, but I have some stamps in my passeport which they don't like (Syria, Iran).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Trying to convince a very tired, sick 6 month old to nap and failing miserably.
I know I always have some kind of "knot" in my stomach when my child ( yes, 24......) is ill. Best wishes for your little Lucas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Wow, am I envious that you have such choices before you. Sorry to hear that you have been let down, but when one door closes...
Well, I do hope the travel agency gives me their final decision about going/ not going before I get my yellow fever shots and such....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote