View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 AM   #937
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by danya2 View Post
Hi everybody!
I'm an italian reader and this is my first post in this forum. I have bought my device, Onyx Boox M92, from Booxtor's store and first of all, I want to say thank you very much to him for his efforts to improve firmware functionality.
I read your posts from a while but now i decided to contribute with my reader experience.
I found some issues that are not been mentioned before, concerning new pdf reader with firmware 1.8 20121101, I'm going to explain it: ....
Hi, welcome aboard!
Thanks a lot for pointing to those issues. It will be fixed very soon.

Did you try this dictionary?

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-05-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote