View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #25
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I love my lighted Kindle Touch cover for it's size, weight, and, of course, the light; but it's ugly, cheap-looking, and I miss the way my hand slips into the Oberon cover of my Kindle Keyboard. I just ordered a K-3 Oberon cover in the hopes that I can cut off the front cover of the lighted Kindle cover and fit the whole thing inside the Oberon cover. I think it will fit, but I may have to make some slight modifications. Then I'll have the best of both worlds, except for the size and weight. But I can live with that. I'll let you all know how it works out.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote