View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #61
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
KDP Select freebies (should be free in all regions, barring geo-restrictions):

The Door to Ambermere by J. Calvin Pierce (ISFDB entry), 1st in Ambermere Trilogy of comedic light adventure fantasy, IIRC, originally out from Ace Books in 1992. I actually have a paperback copy of this or another book in the series which I picked up at a used bookstore, I think, but have never actually got around to reading.

The Stone Mother's Curse by David Farland aka Dave Wolverton (his ISFDB and Wikipedia entries are somewhere upthread and I'm not going to bother to re-link). Self-pub fairy tale-ish fantasy, if you're interested.

A.A. Attanasio offers a repeat of a book in his sf Radix Tetrad.

Smashwords freebies available to all (may or may not be price-matched elsewhere in regions which are not Canada, from an Amazonian point of view):

Daddy's World by Walter Jon Williams (ISFDB entry, Wikipedia). 2001 Nebula Award-winning cyberpunk novelette.

Glampire by Chris Dolley. Humorous alien contact murder mystery short by author mentioned in post directly above.

Stephen Hunt (ISFDB, Wikipedia) offers two of his space opera and urban fantasy novels which were previously KDP Select exclusive-or-else, now free to all via Smashwords.