View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
flying_babyb
flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: still deciding!
Nextbook 7 HELP!!!

Ok My tablet was fine the last few days, My freind was using it to do the internet (on it alot) but did nothing to it. today I noticed half my apps (including kindle and barnes and nobles) are missing, they clame there on the memory card. The memory card is in and unlocked. I took it out, turned it off, put it in and nothing! Im very upset cause it clames slideme is on the card too and thats the one I use to get free apps! Anyone got any ideas? I would just like not to loose my apps and my e readers (cause then I would have to redownload all my books right?)
flying_babyb is offline   Reply With Quote