View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #49
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Make Librerator open last file on start

This feature is present in KPV, but I removed it from Librerator in order to simplify it - it is my opinion that only a few power users would use it, and that they would know how to do it themselves. But, just in case someone else needs it, you can download the archive attached to this post. Inside you'll find two folders - kite and launchpad.

If you're using Kite:
- copy the file from kite folder to kite folder on your kindle.
- you'll see a new book, named Librerator - last file. If you click on it, you'll start Librerator with the last file opened.

If you're using launchpad:
- copy the file from the launchpad folder to launchpad folder on your kindle.
- press Shift-Shift-Space
- you can now open Librerator with the last file opened pressing Shift-L-F

I hope this helps someone.

Oh, and I added "Known bugs and features" section to the Librerator wiki if someone's interested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Librerator-last_file.zip (819 Bytes, 412 views)

Last edited by Kai771; 01-09-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote