View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #11
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcards View Post
Based on the replies I got on here, I decided to go with the Sony, since I could buy it here pretty easily and for significantly less. It seems great so far and I figure, if I change my mind, I can gift it to my mom and go for the Kindle. But so far, I love it and I do like the library feature, something I never thought I'd care too much about! And it does come with French-English and Italian-English dictionaries pre-loaded so that was perfect.

Next up is the search for a great case...

Thanks for sharing your advice!!
Glad you got it sorted. I use a Navitech case - not the best-made case ever, but it does hide the glossy bezel and was v. cheap. There's a thread somewhere discussing all sorts of cases and sleeves.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote