View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #24
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
It is also possible that it was a temporary lapse. I have to admit to writing e-mails and forum posts in a hastier manner than technical documents and other such writings. For that reason I often go back and find mistakes that grate at me if I see them elsewhere, things that I KNOW are wrong and am surprised to find in my own work. It's possible that this OP on this thread knows better and has suffered the same fate.
twowheels is online now   Reply With Quote