View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #43
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
No, but it did happen to Feedly yesterday during an update.

It seems to me that the new Play store has the update button slightly above the Uninstall button. Previously there was more distance separating them. I'm guessing my fat finger accidentally pressed uninstall instead of update. Truthfully I wasn't paying close attention just going through the motions.

Maybe this is what happened to Moon+reader on your device. To prevent this from happening set Moon+Reader for auto update.
I still haven't got the new Play store, and I'm not a fan of auto updates, but if it happens again, I might try it to see if that would solve the problem. I usually have a reader on, so I don't like auto updating apps..
citac is offline   Reply With Quote