View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #92
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
A text can be copyrighted as much as it wants. If I decide to spend 5 years typing the text into the computer and then creating an ebook out of it before I read my copy of the hardcover, then that is nobody's business, and I won't get sued. Finding the text on the internet just made the typing process "a bit" faster for me, but the risks are for the uploader of it.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote