View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #1618
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well, I had to buy another book before February. I noticed that How Firm A Foundation by David Weber was finally available in the UK at a sensible price. And that Kobo still had a 40% off code, that expires 31st January.

So I bought it. £3.23, which I've added to my list as $4.99. Not too bad at all. It meets the criterion of being a favourite author in a series I'm reading and on special offer, usually being £5.39/$8.33

And I note that Kobo shows its list price as £6.58. Which would mean that Amazon and Kobo are offering it at an 18% discount normally, and that I got it at a 51% discount!

That is well worth breaking your vow.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote