View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #1
Majorix
Giant Hobbit
Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Majorix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Clara, Mini, Aura HD, Aura 2, Kindle: Paperwhite 1, DX 1
Kindle AC Adapter With Kobo?

I have this AC adapter for the Kindles, which lets you connect your Kindle directly to the AC. Here is how it looks like:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DOK8NW/...ongotronics-20

Mine is of course for Turkish wall sockets, but the rest is the same.

The questions is, can I use this with my Kobo Aura HD or my Kobo Mini? Of course I could test this by actually plugging the adapter to one of my Kobos, but I fear it would kill the battery or something. Has anyone tried using this adapter with a Kobo?

PS: I know that it says "Also compatible with other Android devices", I am only not sure and wanted to find someone who has experience.
Majorix is offline   Reply With Quote