View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #30
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The first two books in the "Alix London" mystery series by Charlotte and Aaron Elkins are in today's Amazon UK Kindle Daily Deal for 99p each. The books are "A Dangerous Talent" and "A Cruise to Die For".
Being at a dance workshop all day yesterday has saved me from breaking my resolution of no more ebooks to be bought this month.

I'm not sure whether I'm glad or not. I really liked Aaron Elkin's Gideon Oliver series.

Still, no doubt they'll be on offer again someday. Perhaps the first one will even be free at some point.

15 days without an ebook purchase!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote