View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #18
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I really like this series, which I think is a great police procedural series. (See my earlier post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ll#post1918310 if you want more of my opinion )

Scavengers is #1 in the series by publication date and serves fine as an intro, although there is now a prequel too: One Perfect Shot
I just checked out this series on Wikipedia. There are two Posadas County series, the first featuring septuagenerian Bill Gastner as Undersheriff, then Sheriff, of Posadas County. Heartshot is first in the series and has been free in the past so many of us may already own it. Scavengers, offered free today, is first in the next series focusing on Undersheriff Estella Reyes-Guzman, after Bill Gastner's retirement.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote