View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #16
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Scavengers (Posadas #1) by Steven F. Havill from Poisoned Pen Press is free today at Amazon US. It was first published by St. Martin's Press in 2002 and is highly rated at Amazon and Goodreads. For fans of Southwest US mystery fiction.

It was not free at Amazon UK and Canada when I checked.
I really like this series, which I think is a great police procedural series. (See my earlier post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ll#post1918310 if you want more of my opinion )

Scavengers is #1 in the series by publication date and serves fine as an intro, although there is now a prequel too: One Perfect Shot
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote