View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #374
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny 3eagles View Post
I started reading on a Sharper Image Litterati, bought a KOBO TOUCH and now read on my Toshiba Thrive, and sometimes on an HTC Inspire 4G.

Recently the KOBO app was updated. I was at 32/32 of Reading Life awards until the update. Now I am missing eREADING RAINBOW. This award is for downloading an ebook optimized for KOBO VOX. Other than using a VOX, is there anyway to download an "optimized for VOX" book?
Right now, fixed layout content (items on the "just of kobo box" list on the website) is Vox only, but it should be appearing for iOS in the near future.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote