View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #61
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Could you provide logs of unsuccessful install?
Logs can be saved using "Android System Info" utility (available on market).

I would if I could. My, and many other tablets don't have access to the "market". Do you, or anyone, have any idea where else I could get this utility?

CoolReader requires additional permissions specified in package manifest.
WAKE_LOCK - to extend backlight timeout
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
Thanks for the info about the permissions provision. I didn't know that existed but it sounds like a good idea. As an aside, the Cruz uses "Astro" as its file manager/installer.

Thanks and regards - John

P.S. Congratulations! It sounds like you are in the home stretch of a blockbuster product.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote