View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
well, I knew my husband was the right one for me when I quoted Alice in Wonderland to him one date, and by the next date he'd re-read it and came back with the following line. We all pick our significant others for our own reasons.
I believe it! I met my husband online, through email, and part of the attraction was that he could write a letter or post I enjoyed reading. That and he has a good sense of humor and is also a reader.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote