View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #35453
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
If you are using it in bed and can lay it on a pillow or your knees you will find the 10 inch works better for you. I use it to play games (Puerto Rico, Ticket to Ride, Tikal, Ra, Medici, strategy games), read, and surf the net. Love my iPad. If I were to need something for a commute and day to day use outside of the house, I would probably get a iPad Mini when the second generation comes out with the better screen.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote